Ultraborg Tuning GUI

Forums:

I am trying to install the Ultraborg Tuning GUI onto my Raspbian desktop. In order for me to do that, I have to install a file named ‘install.sh’. When I run the command pip install sh’ it returns a warning saying I am using the pip version 19.3.1 whereas there is a new version 21.0.1. To upgrade my pip library I ran the command 'pip install --upgrade pip' but all it returns is another warning saying ‘Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/usr/local/bin/pip'
Consider using the `--user` option or check the permissions’. Please what is the step-by-step approach in doing this?

piborg's picture

If you have already downloaded the UltraBorg code you should be able to install the icons to your desktop by changing to the UltraBorg directory and running the install script directly:

cd ~/ultraborg
./install.sh

If you do not have the UltraBorg examples downloaded (no ~/ultraborg directory) you can do the download and install with this single command:

bash <(curl https://www.piborg.org/installer/install-ultraborg.txt)

Once the installer has been run you may need to reboot your Raspberry Pi to get the icons to appear.

Subscribe to Comments for &quot;Ultraborg Tuning GUI&quot;